Business Through the Eyes of Faith
MISSION: To change the world by bringing forth the Kingdom of God in the marketplace through the companies and lives of those He calls to run businesses for Him.
VISION: To see an active global Christian business network of CEOs/Owners, with C12 groups in every community of 50,000 or more.
DOCTRINE: Simply, Jesus Christ is Lord, the whole Bible is wholly true, God has an eternal plan for each believer's life and that plan includes their business.
PROMISE: To be an example of all we promote and to be accountable to our members and seek their correction when any deviation may appear. We serve as a resource for education, encouragement, challenge, inspiration, and accountability.
- Results – Results matter! A good try is admirable but not the goal. Results that matter are the goal of our efforts. The measures that we use are focused on actions or activities that deliver results. The results that we look for are increasing exposure (e.g., profitable growth or adding new members) and eternal fruitfulness in existing members, expanding their influence for God in the lives they touch in and through their business.
- Integrity – Errors can be forgiven, breaking integrity won’t be accepted. We will not accept or excuse any breach of integrity. We will face it, repent and make amends if necessary, and correct any found cause.
- Camaraderie – The spirit of unity among those called by God to the work, expressed in the joy we experience when we speak or visit together. We are a team of “called ones” sharing the joy of a common call in Christ. We accept our differences as God-given and complementary.
- Spiritual Growth – A commitment to unending growth in intimacy with and obedience to Jesus is the baseline we share. Without a legalistic standard but with charity, humility and repentant hearts, accepting each other as we are, we are committed to be all we can be in Christ.
- Innovation toward Excellence – We strive to constantly push the envelope past the benchmark for excellence in every dimension of our organization and work.
- Thankfulness – We will never forget that all we have is a gift from God or fail to thank Him. We who deserve nothing have been given life’s ultimate privilege – serving God through work that is meaningful to Him.
- Finishing Well - Keeping the end in mind, we press on, maintaining both eternal perspective & kingdom priorities as we pursue long-range stewardship with vision, planning & sound generational succession aimed at sustaining our company's ministry impact.